Friday, June 4, 2010

A BLOGGER'S GREATEST SIN!


Hi there,

After over 2 years of hibernation.
I have committed one of the greatest sin a blogger can do and that is to stay inactive for over 2 years.

I have been so caught up with all my talks and book writing. I have been averaging around 15 to 20 talks in a month, so
that is over 150 to 200 talks in a year.






After signing over 40,000 copies of my book "Till Debt Do Us Part"


After releasing another best selling book "For Richer and For Poorer" in 2009 of November which sold over 15,000 copies as of present.



Now soon to be released book on July "Rich God Poor God" Why God Wants You To Prosper.


NOW IT IS THE TIME TO GO BACK TO BLOGGING!

I sincerely apologize for being away so long, now this is the RETURN OF THE COMEBACK. I commit to write consistently and update you with what is happening with me.

Truly yours,

Chinkee Tan
Life & Money Coach

2 comments:

Blessie Adlaon said...

So glad that you're writing again, Mr. Tan. Am looking forward to your posts!

Unknown said...

I already read Till Debt do us part. That book gives us tips on how to attain financial freedom. It also helps us to drown away all worries by believing and trusting God. It also convince me to save money and to make investments. Thanks Chinkee for sharing your experience, ideas and your story. I've learned a lot! God Bless you! -- Ann from Davao.