Wednesday, June 16, 2010

RICH GOD POOR GOD LUCENA



Would like to thank Pastor Ed for inviting me to share my latest book
"Rich God, Poor God." This is the my first time to share this book publicly and the first time to also bring the books out on the public.






Over 100 people attended the event and let me tell you that everyone was so excited to learn and eager to learn. Everyone was very cooperative and was really into all the exercise we did. In others words, game na game sila!

Afterwards, many lined up for the autograph signing, almost 200 books were sold during this event. I'm really thankful and grateful to God for granting me the opportunity to share and minister to the people of Lucena. I know I will be back soon, as a matter of fact Enverga University and Harmony School have invited me to to be back this July 15 and 16.

See you soon! Will be bringing this new program to other churches.
For more info just email me at visionchinkee@gmail.com, if you want to bring this program to your church.

1 comment:

julydizon said...

wow.. i hope meron n din po s victory lb. so excited!!!!! God bless you always! :)